Hello all ,
Here you will get a free signals for four pairs
Eur/Usd Usd/Chf Gbp/Usd Usd/Jpy
signals is one time a day at 9 am
here http://freesignalsonline.blogspot.com


Bajaj Auto Problem with its Dealers

I dont understand how can people call a buy on bajaj auto. I am a
dealer of bajaj auto in vasai ( maharashtra) and let me tell you that
bajaj is going through the worst phase of their business. I am on the
verge of closing my dealership as there is hardly any sale like
before. Honda ne market le liya sab. Bajaj nahi bikta aur hum dealers
ko inventory se bhar diya. There is no ROI and I am not getting any
profit from my bajaj dealership so I am giving my place on hire to KFC
restaurant chain. yahe sab dealers ki halt hai.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Forex - MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator" group.
To post to this group, send email to expert-mt4@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to expert-mt4+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/expert-mt4?hl=en.
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Leave a comment